Team KICK OFF

Good Morning 

As I sit on my rickety chair, typing this e-mail, I am filled with conflicting emotions. I guess, however, that some things have to be done regardless of how difficult they are.  My little old version of the Oxford Consince Dictionary defines a Relationship as: An association between two or more people that may range in duration from brief to enduring. This association may be based on inference, love, solidarity, regular business interactions, or some other type of social commitment.

This has always been the general understanding of the most, if not all, of the members of the TeamKickOff (TKO) family from day 1. This relationship further evolved to a point where a reciprocal association developed when a concept of Annual TKO Get-Together was first mooted in 2010. The understanding was that members would get a chance to meet and interact socially under the umbrella of KickOff to further enhance and strengthen the brand which had brought us together. The inaugural Get-Together held in Glenburn was a massive success and brought with it a promise for better things to come. Regrettably, it was a false dawn! We as members of this voluntary group were in no way expecting any hand-outs from KickOff, however, we expected a certain ounce of commitment from KickOff as a brand under which we converged, more so after it was clear that there is a relationship between us that needed nurturing. We have unfortunately not enjoyed a mutual relationship between TKO and KickOff in the past two sessions of our Get-Together. It feels like we are a burden to them or a little irritation is necessary to check if you can still scratch yourself bt doesn't REALLY help you.

Those of us who attended the get-Together over the weekend reflected on this matter after another shoddy "acknowledgement" of our contribution to the KickOff brand and agreed as follows:

1. It is of no use or consequence to pursue a relationship with someone who doesn't give a damn about you. It is the most noble thing to end our association with this huge brand

2. We still need a platform to engage as soccer supporters and fans

3. We have an alternative platform developed by one of our, Brokefan, called Soccergags, which we encourage you to explore.

4. We wish to thank KickOff and its management for developing this wonderful avenue for us to talk. Some very good relationships have developed between members as a result of this platform.

We would like to hear your views on the matter.

Your Royal Highness

Kgosi Tautona Maubane

Views: 1456

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hahah so the wound is still there but just been buried in a shallow grave...hahahahaha

Hehehe, let's just say if 3 things appear (Coops, a dark corner and a sizeable brick), I'll be in jail next.

Hehehe which wound is Stonza refering to? Hehehe

hahahahahahahahahaha some things Mokete are better off not mentioned hahaha

Hahahaha I know the sound of violence excites you. You like being bullied, bashed and run to earth by big Nigerian brutes. Sorry ntwana, wrong street.

hahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha I heard Riskin saying he saw Mokete buying 50 Shades of Grey for his Nigerian bride or groom... let me fold my mouth eish!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha youi are now selling me to the wolves, I said it was for the groom hahahahaha

Hehehe "you are now selling me to the gay wolf"....Hahahahahaha!

hahahahahahahahahahaha Kali you are not making things any easier am already in the frying pan

hahahah *dead* let me just go home..kwaaaaaaaa

Hehehe dikwata!

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service