Team KICK OFF

THE FOOTBALL WORLD DOESN'T LOVE MESSI, IT FEELS SORRY FOR HIM....

Okay, so Barca didn't win against a severely depleted team, and so Wonder didn't get off his fat behind to tell us for the 1000th time how good Messi is, who in reality is a short guy with Down Syndrome and who the football world feels sorry for and has slapped the best player label on as a result. *sigh*...what else is new?

Tags: Messi, Wonder

Views: 420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hehehehe, I'm really sorry my friend. The tone of the post I agree put you in a very bad light, and to save our very shaky friendship, I can delete it....

Like i said my friend, whatever gives you relief from reality and makes you become your true self, its OK with me.........heheheheheeh

Hehehe, in front of witnesses, I really tried to mend the friendship, but the big bottomed man has refused my peace overtures. Clearly, lunch with Sozanna must have been epic hehehehehe

Nice to see you giggling my friend, even if its fake, experts say it still works the same as real laughter and still tickles the same feel good part of your brain. i'm happy i'm of good help..........hehheheehehehe!!

Hahahahaha, what can I say, it's good to see you not praising Messi, it's really good. I have had a good laugh and now a good run awaits me. Adios!

Back to reality, till we meet again tomorrow, adios!!!!!

kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Kali did Wonder return the biltong you send him via courier

Hehehehehe, ola Mpho! This dude is obsessed with Messi, and it's time somebody did something before he does something foolish.

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service