Team KICK OFF

This coming Sutarday will see Downs walloping Celtic to walk away with the TKO Cup. this will mean Mamelodi Sundowns will have a better season than either Chiefs or Pirates because of the 2 will not win a cup this season. so we may be fighting relegation or playing for teh top 8, but come end of teh season when we look at the cabinet, Downs will have a shinny one and one between Chiefs and Pirates will have a dust filled cabinet.

Uthandakanjani?

Ka Bo yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 568

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

There is this player called John Arwuah....hayi he controls the midfield like nobody's business...thats a trumpcard for Celtics......

Ole Rodgers o tshwana le Andy Carrol.........too many scoring chances he does miss......!

I see Riskin wants us to join him in the line of those who will finish empty handed, in your dreams boy, this will be an easy win for Sundowns, mark my words. the Sopranos are going to be silenced much earlier in the match and for the first time in their PSL history, you will see teh ugly side of teh choir led by Ole and Kali, they will burn Mabhida with Larsen inside.

Come Saturday 10pm, Downs will have a trophy, something Chiefs has not tasted in 2 seasons..........hehehehehehehehhee

Dont play that Schut cow mnaka man...Mabaso and Daniels central and Mampuru and Langerman on the sides.....

That madala can't run, imagine if Mogorosi and Motshegwe are to start the game?

I have lost faith in Daniels, he is one of Downs weak links and I would prefer he sits in the stands and they give the Dutch legend a chance.

Wonder it is not rocket science, you will finish the season empty handed until you join Macufe cup hahahaha

Like i said Schut has no pace pace but he brings some kind of calmness and stability at the back..he made up for his lack of pace with some intelligent and timely anticipation...i do understand his mistakes he is a leader we need at the back unfortunately non of the youngster willing to take that responsibility at the back!!!

People thought i was crazy when i congatulated SSU beating  Maritzburg united

guess what happen...the draw pinned us against SSU away and it could have been Maritzburg in Harry Gwala stadium...

and again they thought it was hate speach when i say thank you in advance to celtic when they beat Bucs....

and gjues what we could have been playing bucs this saturday and possibly at Orlando stadium

am not a fortune teller nor sangoma but again you will start taking my serious again come this shaturday!!!!

Weleleeeeee masandawana......Motho wa mmona mos

A self proclaimed Fortune Teller..........Motho wa monna mos..........!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha........I would go for a prophet than a fortune teller...!

As i said ka the beginning of the cup, Downs is going to win it but there will be a surprise.....Neeskeens will resign after the game or ka the 2012 last game. Downs will have a new coach in 2013. Teko will win gold ka Saturday. MARK MY WORDS GUYS

The cherry on top will, be Neeskens resigning!

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service