Team KICK OFF

Motsepe 's businesses do not only give away points to the poor PSL teams but also The Foundation gives away lots of cash to the poor people.

On a serous note this guy is not just in it for himself but he is for real trying to help fellow South African and I thought it deserves a mentioning.

Motsepe's statement read: "I decided quite some time ago to give at least half the funds generated by our family assets to uplift poor and other disadvantaged and marginalised South Africans, but was also duty-bound and committed to ensuring that it would be done in a way that protects the interests and retains the confidence of our shareholders and investors".

source

Tags: Foundation, Motsepe

Views: 728

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

kwakwakwa...kwikwikwi,  guess who's hurt?  kwakwakwakwa....kwikwikwikwi  xamudini

Hehehehehehehehehehehe... I was praising you for taking that sucker punch from Wonder without crying loud although u cried a little. Tshidaela

kwakwa..kwikwi Xamu, i've got Venda colleagues,  you think ngiyisidididi njengawo, kwakwakwa..kwikwikwi.

sucker punch on the social  network?  kwakwakwa..kwikwi only a fool (isdididi) would be offended.

Hehehehhehehe Mkhulu, you know how TKO can be childish sometimes, but i guess its all part of the fun in here!

Hehehe, it's almost lunchtime, the tone has completely changed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kwakwakwakwa...........kwikwikwikwi,  Mkhulu, khuza lento yenkonkoni, futhi yiyo endala kubo Bathist. yizwa nje namanje, yonke into inobunkonkoni ngaphakathi

Hehehe, write in English ntwana, don't be a coward.

Hahahhahahahahahahahhahah Mkhulu, if i do that, i will be a target of the entire gay brigade in here for the whole month, i can't afford that!

kwakakwakwakwa............kwikwikwikwi point taken Mkhulu.

Kali it's between me and Wonder. I know, you and Swai don't involve us when you do your stuff in the bedroom,  kwakwakwakwa.....kwikwikwikwikwi "logs off"

hahha *dead*...hahahahaha I was about to go to lunch and suddenly i don't have appetite, yeeer

Hehehehe, hit-and-run.

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service