Team KICK OFF

I don't know what to believe...is he a boost or a blow to Sundowns?

Teko Modise has recovered from his leg injury and will available for selection come Saturday..!

Many here has observed that Teko is bad luck for every team that he played for...!

SSU started winning the league and cups immediately after he left for Bucs..!

Bucs started winning the league and cups immediately after he left for Sundowns....!

My take is that, he was still a Pirates player when they won MTN 8 en route to their first treble...so that myth doesn't hold water for me!

I would like to believe that he is a boost for Sundowns but his presence may see Hlompho being relegated to the bench, a player who gives us more shape in middle of the park...!

I wish Neeskens will see the need to play both Modise and Hlopmpho because for me they complement each other well......!

Welcome back my Captain...you are still one of best attacking players in the current crop of players in SA!

What is your take about his return?

Modise in his own words..."Yes I am ready to play on Saturday and I have played in many cup finals before, but have not won anything so I would love to play and lift the trophy in the Telkom Knockout,”

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good news for Larsen, hehehehehehehe*runs*

I for one don't believe in this notation......!

Why are you running Lwazi?

From Marikana bushknives, Fork spades, axes, swords and spears. Hehehehehe.

On a serious not Ntwana, good boost for you, I dont believe this nonsense of Teko being cursed. If Downs are gona win this cup it wil because they deserve to. Teko will surely boost your squad.

Agreed

How true are the rumours that he is causing division in the Downs camp(Fred source)? If the rumours are true thn it is a blow but if not then Teko is the man to win it for Downs and kill all that speculation that he is jinxed

Those rumors seem to follow him where ever he goes, one toothless player (names withheld) once mentioned that while still at Pirates. But haven't heard of those at Sundowns, but if there is something like that, there will be no harm in leaving with rest of the guys in the stands for 90 minutes on Saturday and beyond....no one is bigger than the club!

Would it not be this man by any chance hahahahaha

Hahahahaahahahahaha eish this pic kills me everytime I see it.

No comment Riskin.......you think I am so cheap?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....of all the pics, you still hooked to this one..sis maan, I lost my appetite...!

Only if Pirates were playing on saturday...this cup was guaranteed...with this man on the starting line up..we would all be doing this...

Yah, I hate him for Sundowns*in Goodenough voice*

Teko played no part in the final hence Bucs won..he never even made the team that went to Mabhida....beware the ides of March!!!!

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service