Team KICK OFF

I don't know what to believe...is he a boost or a blow to Sundowns?

Teko Modise has recovered from his leg injury and will available for selection come Saturday..!

Many here has observed that Teko is bad luck for every team that he played for...!

SSU started winning the league and cups immediately after he left for Bucs..!

Bucs started winning the league and cups immediately after he left for Sundowns....!

My take is that, he was still a Pirates player when they won MTN 8 en route to their first treble...so that myth doesn't hold water for me!

I would like to believe that he is a boost for Sundowns but his presence may see Hlompho being relegated to the bench, a player who gives us more shape in middle of the park...!

I wish Neeskens will see the need to play both Modise and Hlopmpho because for me they complement each other well......!

Welcome back my Captain...you are still one of best attacking players in the current crop of players in SA!

What is your take about his return?

Modise in his own words..."Yes I am ready to play on Saturday and I have played in many cup finals before, but have not won anything so I would love to play and lift the trophy in the Telkom Knockout,”

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He contributed a lot in the first treble....!

Thats not true Ntwana. Remember Teko left Pirates in 2011 January and we had only MTN8 in the bag which he didnt contribute a shit kuyo. He was falling all over the place against Chiefs in the second semis when we beat them with Mashegos bizarre goal. hehehehe

But he won man of the match in one of the games moes Lwazi, what do you mean he contributed nothing?

He played more league games prior to leaving in which Pirates won and eventually going on to win the league, there is the contribution I am talking about....he played quarter finals of MTN 8 which Pirates won and eventually winning the cup that is contribution I am talking about..!

Teko Modise is a curse..play him on sat and see if u will win...i was supporting your team all along wishing you can win this cup but if you play this man stru u would loose...why did u win against Celtics in his absence? that was a sign....

We will play him and we will win the Cup, like it or not!!

SORRY MASANDAWANA BUT YOU GUYS  WILL BE HURT ON MONDAY

Modise cursed Sundowns, i have never seen Downs languishing on the bottom of the long for so many games.

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service