Man U edge further ahead with a win while Man City draw again. Newcastle edged out Chelsea whose week went from bad to worse. Reading move 2 points clear of the bottom after their win against Sunderland. Everton came from 3 -1 behind to clinch a late draw.
Oh and Arsenal won.
QPR 0 - 0 Norwich (Highlights)
Arsenal 1 - 0 Stoke City (Highlights)
Everton 3 - 3 Aston Villa (Highlights)
Newcastle Utd 3 - 2 Chelsea (Highlights)
Reading 2 - 1 Sunderland (Highlights)
West Ham 1 - 0 Swansea (Highlights)
Wigan 2 - 2 Southampton (Highlights)
Fulham 0 - 1 Manchester United (Highlights)
West Brom 0 - 1 Tottenham (Highlights)
Manchester City 2 - 2 Liverpool (Highlights)
i think the league was just made for Man U, they just know how to win games and be consistent, doesn't matter how much I hate them, but they just know how to win games...
Man City is boring without Balloteli, the EPL is poorer without Super Mario.
You can say that again... He already scored two goals for Milan... Good things are coming for Balo...
Bruce, which team is your favourite in the EPL?
Man U Soze.. always has been since I was in nappies..
Hehehehe, adult nappies or infant nappies?
Err... Stop fantasizing haha
Hehehe, just innocently asking Bruce.
now i'm no longer suprised at when you choose to post.
1. Rodgers is building Liverpool into a fearsome unit. Hope they give him time.
2. Arsene used to scout for best players in France, but no more, that title goes to Newcastle. That Sissoko chap is good!
3. Man United are only winning because everybody else isn't. What a boring team!
4. Man City need Yaya more than he needs them!
5. Aguero just isn't human. Forget Messi, Aguero is a superplayer.
5. this will upset some TKO bloggers.....no names
Hahaha, and we all know the freaks who will get offended, right?