Team KICK OFF

Dynamos making a come back at PSL (rikhomeni ri nga peli)

For the first time in over a decade my beloved Province (limpopo) was not represented in PSL and finally Dynamos is making a come back with a convincing win against Black Leopard over the weekend!!!!!

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

xa khaya bazala
of course, xa baa!!
It will be a good swap deal with Cosmos going out.
i hope they make limpopop proud this time,
Limpopo clubs bosses doesnt have management skills.... It's either they sell their teams or get relegated due to poor management. we have been disappointed on several occasions, they like buying rejects. we were supposed to have Ria Stars, Black Leopards, Silver Stars, Dynamos etc in PSL.
For that i can only blame the big moneys in football, the so called top three kill the smaller clubs by taking their players with a big moola's and reject them at the end!
just think of the guys like jackie ledwaba, Sandile ndlovu, Christofer Nethsithsivhe, ishmael malulele the list is endless!!!!
Race is stll wide open, there is still play offs so first division is un predicteble.
Remember what happened to Carara kick last season they were toping their group until play offs and they were kicked out only to qualify a team which was second.

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service