Team KICK OFF

I think SABC should use the FIFA commentators, those guys have lots information and they do research and they good at the job. Not to disrespect SABC commentators, especially Deany de o ca(sorry 4 spelling) and Mabena they do good but FIFA commentators are at higher level. The impress me during Confa cup. I really want to watch SABC during world cup 4 the effort they did (bringing Scolari and others) but if the commentators are not that of FIFA, i will be watching Supersport or Botswana tv.

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i must say u guys misunderstood me. I know that FIFA dont have TV let alone commentators but i do know that they sold their rights to some tv that makes the tv part of FIFA. I also dont think that SABC will have to pay extra 4 commentators cause they already bought the rights. As 4 someone u asked 'who cares'the answer is SABC do. and Sifiso im not here to fight, thank u.
The time you have wasted could have been better spent looking after your patients Doc.
Heheheheheehehehe. Are you implying he's one of those "DOCTORS" who handout flyers in road junctions and taxi ranks? Dr Ndivhuwo Speacilizing in Bringing back lost love in 5 seconds, Lucky, Lotto numbers blah blah blah.
i must say u guys misunderstood me. I know that FIFA dont have TV let alone commentators but i do know that they sold their rights to some tv that makes the tv part of FIFA. I also dont think that SABC will have to pay extra 4 commentators cause they already bought the rights. As 4 someone u asked 'who cares'the answer is SABC do. and Sifiso im not here to fight, thank u.
local is lekker and we cannot hand over our own world cup experience to foreingers. it so said that our own people are disrespecting and fail to give SABC the rewaqrds they need we must rember that SABC is not only for middle class and first class but it is for all people of this country . How can you say that you only think for your self and not for the majority if you do not know what to write pls just stay there..
another punk??

Hehehe... Zweli and Sir Lancelot, you guys brought up a topic over 1 year old, why?

Word

Do you mean analysts or commentators. Once you mention Scolari then you are talking about analyst bro!! Even if you meant commentators, do you think those suckers will spice up the game with nicknames like Cebo Manyapelo and Baba Mthethwa does? And oh, we also have foreigh analyst working for the SABC Sport in Kujo and Christopher Bongo. I think that is enough, we don't need more foreigners taking your jobs. And also how do you expect those foreign "nerds" to understand our African players? They are only good with their own players or African players who plies their tarde in Europe, don't be fooled by their screaming when a goal is scored. Try watching Italian Football and you will know what I mean. I hate Gooooooooooooooooooooolllll. Thats lame commentating!!!
winning over wits was just luck in zulu we say ucilo uzishaye endukwini,i believe if kaizer chiefs do not solve the defence we will be on a big trouble in our leage games and one thing that our couch must do is to stop  underestimating other teams because we will be the laughing stick at the end of the day.Khune must be alert that if our defence is not organised he will nned to work extra time and extra ordinary unless we will jsee himself wanting to play for bafana!!!!!
Ndivhuwo, do the right thing and stay away from team kick off, do you understand me Punk? You are washed up, you are finished. Stick with you TB patients and leave team kick off alone. We don't need you here, you are the weakest blogger of all time. Do you understand what I'm saying to you tape worm?

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service