Team KICK OFF

But that was yesterday's game which Chiefs won, congrats to them. even though the referee needs to be punished for not giving Rusike a yellow card for simulation and remonstarting in demand of a penalty. that is a yellow card offense, no discussions about it. you could argue that he deserved a penalty earlier, but that is not the issue because the referee did not give it, therefor his actions deserved to be punished and the referee showed favouritism.

Back to today's matches

Moroka Swallows Vs Platinum Stars                0-2
Chippa United Vs Mamelodi Sundowns       0-3
Bidvest Wits Vs Free State Stars               2-1
Bloemfontein Celtic Vs Black Leopards                2-1
Golden Arrows Vs

Orlando Pirates               1-3

How do you see tonight matches?

Views: 800

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Swallows 0 Plat Stars 3

Chippa 0 Downs 2

Bidvest Wits 0 FSS 3

Bloem Celtics 1 Leopards 1

Golden Arrows 0 Pirates 3

Back to the topic at hand...PSL referees are inconsistent,sometimes you may argue that each is given his maual to officiate a game...that was gona be a second yellow card and then a red same thing happened during the derby...mxm....

That was a clear penalty. Kaizer Chiefs were victims again of a biased ref! The 1st yellow card given to Katsande was never a yellow card.

Hehehe... The Shine of Kaizer Chiefs is hurting a lot of eyes I see...

Well, Rusike simulated jerk... he was clipped on the foot. Katsande got a deserved red card adn I didn't see Chiefs scoring any offside goals, so the ref did Chiefs no favors last night. Chiefs worked hard and got a deserved win. Parker's goal was brilliant. Very refreshing to watch as well.

Win for Platinum Stars

Chippa & DOwns to draw

Wits & Free State Stars to draw

Leopards Win

Pirates win

Well said Lucky

Well lets just say some people wear blinkers

Why do we always have to complain about these incompitent referees when the final result of the match don't go our way? Free State Stars should have won PSL championship last season if they never got screwed by these referees, Pirates got a huge back of points from referees last season and this season they only complained once about the referee which directly means that refs have been on their corner.

Sundowns is the only team this season that hasn't been victimised by refs for obvious reasons

Swallows - Plat Stars = Draw

Chippa - Downs = Downs win

Wits - FSS = Stars win

Celtic - Leopards = Celtic win

Arrows - Pirates = Draw. Watch that Arrows boy called Bhekisizwe Nkosi, what a star

Ajax will draw with Supersport united and Platinum Stars will lose.

Moroka Swallows Vs Platinum Stars                0-2
Chippa United Vs Mamelodi Sundowns     1-3
Bidvest Wits Vs Free State Stars               1-1
Bloemfontein Celtic Vs Black Leopards                2-1
Golden Arrows Vs

Orlando Pirates               0-3

Game 123: SuperSport United v Ajax Cape Town: SuperSport United 3 - 1

Game 124: Golden Arrows v Orlando Pirates: Orlando Pirates 2 - 1

Game 125: Moroka Swallows v Platinum Stars: Draw 1 - 1

Game 126: Chippa United v Mamelodi Sundowns: Mamelodi Sundowns 2 - 0

Game 127: Bloem Celtic v Black Leopards: Bloem Celtic 1 - 0

Game 128: Bidvest Wits v Free State Stars: Draw 0 - 0

I see a lot are missing the content of this discussion...why am i not surprised.......let me quote in bold...you could argue that he deserved a penalty earlier, but that is not the issue because the referee did not give it.

And your point is?

The crux of the subject escape your mind...pity i cannot teach you how to comprehend....

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service