Team KICK OFF

Chiefs contributes both to Bafana wins and loses.

Hehehehehehe people get angry when we count Chiefs players in the underperforming Bafana BaChiefs? I mean we dont hear the end of it when this joke national team wins, people telling us that Chiefs won when excited about beating helpless Mozambique. Why not take the credit also when things go astray. Hehehehehe obviously CHiefs is the only team in the big three that Gordon is yet to coach the soft spot is understandable but lets mention Chiefs win or loose if its compulsory to do that. All Chiefs players were aweful in our last game and I dont see that changing. Majoro is only good for PSL Jimmy Kauleza version,Parker hehehehe this punk is just not good enough no wonder he couldnt make it in te Dutch league. Shabba a lot has been said about this lad I wont say anything Yeye his passes are just wayward sometimes I gues stage freight is a problem maybe we can only expect champaigne passes when he plays against Chippa and Amazulu. Hehehehe I hear people saying Thabo must be replaced by Chester really?

I can't wait for this tournament to end to save the country from further embarassment. We will forever host tournaments and qualify as hosts. Gordon I'm so dissapointed in u, not only during games but also during interviews. The things you say in the media, one would swear english is your third language because you say things that you can't even understand yourself nor repeat. Dude you have lost it.

Getting through the first round will need Madela's magic. We playing home for God sake, where were you when Equitorial Gunea and Garbon played their hearts out infront of their home fans? Damn we are an embarassment to the whole world.

Views: 1248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me, I have no expectations from Gordon, he lost me when he left Jali out, the fighter that is a missing ingredient in that team. I am now relying on HOME TURF LUCK, may it take us to the cup.

Heheheheheh HOME TURF LUCK, forgert Thamie that wont be enough Lets say we get through via goal difference ofcoz, who will we match? Ethiopia? Even Togo can harmer us. As for Jali being left out, it pains me broer because that boy is the best in that department.

Im not one of GI fan infact i hate his football philosophy but i'm a South African!!!! Players who are there are chosen to represent the country not their teams so i will support them!!!! Yes i dont entirely agree with GI's selection but he is the coach!!!

I support him and his troops but I hated his selection from the word go. What even worse is the fact that we South Africans we always bias and let our love for clubs cloud our judgement.

I was so pissed when i nearly got into a fight when i heard someone saying Bafana Bamakhosi on saturday beforethe game!!! South Africans fans are naive and stupid!!! im going to support whoever is selected!!

Thats true, and its not like those players are doing any justice to their call ups!

Mina Lwazi there's something I've learned about players and teams. I know this is not a Pirates v/s Chiefs time, but then look at the kind of players that Pirates have been signing... They are the players that have won something in their careers. Winning mentality builds up into an habit. You think Irvin would waste his time on acquring the signature of Benni if Benni wasn't a winning orientated player? Not a chance.

Vincente DelBosque's bulk of the team is made up of Barcelona stars, why? They know how to win. They never give up. They know that winning feels good. The ITALIAN team that played in the final of the EURO's had their majority of players from Juventus which won the league season, why? Because they know how to win. Yet you come to S.A, Players that haven't won anything in their career play in the national team and we expect them to win anything? Not a chance.

Did you see how well Chansa and Mbesuma did in their game? Chansa was playing 2nd fiddle to some players at Pirates. Champions are champs in the mind first, before they are crowned champions. A player that is used to winning only +-15 matches in a league season wont give you what a Daine Klate can give you. Its a fact - and believe you me, I aint hating on Chiefs...

You said it yourself not me, but I dont disagree with you not even for a second Ntwana. I complained about this selection and knew that people will only complain when things go bad. It only happens in SA that winners are left behind and allow pigs eat and swim in a pool of pudding.

You wanted Gordon Lwazi ad you got him, what now? you want us to fire him because he did not select Jali?

Hahahahaha, are you implying Lwazi is besotted with Jali?

Hehehehehehe Dawana you make it sound like I personally wanted this Mlungu. Hehehehehehehe well like most people I didnt know that Gordon needs scarce resources to perform wonders.

You know Lwazi - the games I've watched so far coaches have been tactically on point. Our players need to be challenged by the coach tactically. I mean we almost beat SPain in the Confed cup and we held Brazil, such a big bull by the horns till the dying minutes of the game. Have we turned so bad over night? Nope... As much as Santana was defensive but atleast he challenged players tactically... Gordon is the worst there is...

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service