Team KICK OFF

BAFANA BAFANA...GORDON'S HEADACHE OF CHOOSING A SQUAD, INJURY-PRONE PLAYERS...AFCON '13...SELECT YOUR 22 MEMBER ''DREAMTEAM'' BEARING IN MIND THAT SOME ARE INJURY PRONE; HELP GORDON PICK HIS TEAM???

Gordon needs to choose his 22 member squad for the AFCON which starts in January, most of his ''STAR'' players are out on injury, his faced with a dilemma...what will you do; who do you suggest he picks...let's talk...!

Views: 2401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahahaha! Weird fetish Kali... Haai!

Hehehe Lucky, it's Riskin we're talking about here.

@Dr. Boom...BOREGASM!

Hehehe! Never mind Dr Boom Palesa - He just hates it when they fight over you - he wishes it was him they were competing for... :)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha Lucky pouring benzine

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe #dead~...

Hahahahahahahahaha Ntok call your girls to order Kali and Lucky, they are fantasizing about my Nicky hahahahaha

Best news is that Mphela has started full training....like it or not, he is our best striker

I agree...

Its time for CHANGE.

Enough embarrassment by these over-rated Gauteng and KZN players...
Drop the lot, Or 1st round exit as always.

We already know almost all the players you guys mentioned will get us eliminated in group stages. They been loosing everything since few years back. These over-rated Gauteng and KZN players got to give others a chance. And Im sure whoever gets the chance will go all out..

The following players should be considered:

Azwinndini Maphaha (Best PSL Keeper in the last 3 PSL games, 3rd choice keeper though)

Mulomowandau Mathoho
Punch Masenamela
Mashamaite
Luvhengo Mungomeni (Reserve)

Raymond Monama (23 year old, it's about time)
Tiyani Mabunda (23 years old, its about time)
Mongezi Bobe (What more should the poor guy do?)
Tlou Sekgolela (We need this horse to run around like a headless chicken to confuse the enemies)
Mahlatse Maake (What a player, Remember the name)

Calvin Kgadi
Rodney Ramagalela (23 year old Terminator, top goal scorer come end of season, these 23 year olds need to start playing for Bafana now, to get the feel)

And then GI can add those under-achievers! If no1 from the above list gets selected I'm adopting Chipolopolo...
Loyalty my ...

Swahombe you are something else

Michael Nkambule should also be included.

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service