Team KICK OFF

BAFANA BAFANA...GORDON'S HEADACHE OF CHOOSING A SQUAD, INJURY-PRONE PLAYERS...AFCON '13...SELECT YOUR 22 MEMBER ''DREAMTEAM'' BEARING IN MIND THAT SOME ARE INJURY PRONE; HELP GORDON PICK HIS TEAM???

Gordon needs to choose his 22 member squad for the AFCON which starts in January, most of his ''STAR'' players are out on injury, his faced with a dilemma...what will you do; who do you suggest he picks...let's talk...!

Views: 2401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah, now I agree with you Fred. Players should be picked on merit. But I don't see what the comment about GI preferring white players brings to the table. At the end of the day, he'd have been foolish not to at least look at Nunes, Furman and Surman. A good national coach will use friendlies to explore all available options for qualification to a tournament. What many say about GI now could easily have been reversed and levelled at Pitso Mosimane before...

PSG55....point taken

hahaha! I like this topic. The heading has more details than the body of the discussion.

back to the topic: I agree with Khumalo's team on page 1.

hahahaha. true

Hahaha....i wanted to say it when i 1st saw this topic this morning but i kept quite when i realised that it was Palesa.

Hehehehehehehe! Hawu Fred... You don't want Palesa and Nicol ganging up on you nhe...? Kwaaakwaaaakwaaaakwaaaa!

@Fredmoo, you know how most discussions on this forum go way of topic; just like this one...It is always great to see what other people's views are without supressing debate.

I thought you would put them in their place Palesa 

Hehehehehe Palesa is not brutal Riskin just like her man Ntokzin...we cool like that...

hahahahahahahaha so you are a match made in heaven, Kali will sweat upon seeing this 

kwakwa..kwikwikwi,  uyeza eRusty this weekend mkhulu?

still undecided mfana....well i spani bengasdoja akuna stress but when i called Mtrevisto to see kuhambani nge weekend he said he is still undecided naye...i will give u a definate answer kusasa......maybe i will do a day visit sat......

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service