Team KICK OFF

Here you have it - My AFCON GROUP STAGES DREAM TEAM!

FORMATION: 4-3-1-2

COACH : Lucio Antunes (CAPE VERDE)

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

5 Ivorians? They are good but not that good.

Oh yes they are that good...

And its not 5 - its 4... I think you may have counted Mbola...

This team is weak. No pace on the wings, no recognizable striker. Gervinho is a shadow striker while Traore, Keita & Yaya are all playmakers. Tiote and Derek play the same position. And Sangweni? I thought there were better defenders than "I play for Golden Arrows"...maybe you can put him as a target man since you aint got any in your team.

Oh well, my forward 3 gave me 06 goals in this group stages... Something "recognisable strikers" couldn't do. Modern football Thabinho you still talk of pace in the wings. Here's the order of the midfield: LCM CM RCM... They all are ball retainers and you don't need  "Tlou Segolela" you need a player that can open himself for that great crisp pass from my 3 Midfielders...

Bear in mind... Old fashioned wingers are losing their place in modern football, slowly but surely...

"No recognizable striker"...Are we back in the 90s?

hehehe... Ask Thabang... :)

Hahahahaha, eish. With that team of yours, I can embarrass any club in the world. I mean, it may have been fashionable to have an out-and-out striker in the 90s, but not today! As long as you have a gameplan, you're ready to go!

Victor Moses to win you penalties. Adebayor to argue with the refs

Hehehe... Vicotor Moses still needs to peak some more in this tourney. Played only one good game... Ade has some big mouth...

GK

RM LCB RCB LM

RCM CM LCM

AMID

RST   LST

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service