Team KICK OFF

A recent survey conducted by Markinor shows that 1 out of 3 Chiefs supporters is as stupid as the other 2....mh....mh....

Do you agree? Feel free to let me know.

Views: 420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahaha... Iyashisa letsotsi yoh!

Revelation of another punk nxxxa

Heheeheheeheehehehhehehe, stupid but funny nonetheless. JB Skhosana, Arthur Soze will be delivering your suspension papers soon, you are crazy boy...................Hheeheheheheehehhe!!!!!!!!!!!

This Soze guy sounds more like a Chiefs fan hiding under a Pirates badge......anyway i will scrutanize him very well from now on!
This Soze guy sounds more like a Chiefs fan hiding under a Pirates badge......anyway i will scrutanize him very well from now on!

kweakwakwakwakwa.....................kwikwikwikwi,  my mouth is shut!  " wooooosaa"

A recent survey conducted by Markinor shows 2 out of 3 Sikhosanas are suffering from a biblical disease which plagued Egypt during Moses time called shkhin (also known as boils). This disease leaves the Sikhosana's with rusty faces. The only 1 who is not surffering from boils is using a combination of Eskamel + Calamine lotion + Zambuk + Jeyes Fluid + Cat Urine.

Do you agree? Feel free to let me know.  And while you are at it please indicate if you are 1 of the 2 or the 1 that is using that combination...

Skhosanas are rough-phased!!!

Hehehehehe a "bliblical desease"...mh.....you sound more like uPastor Mboro, are you and that Soze guy 1 of his long lost sons/daughters....?
I smell a fat rat here....

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service