Team KICK OFF

The 2013 AFCON journey is coming to an end on Sunday & there is no better way of ending the tournament with 2 on-form teams in the final....Nigeria & Burkina Faso. Again its great to see an African in Kheshi in the final...I can't wait for Sunday.

Nigeria did well with unknown players & black African coach to reach the final & it will be good to see them lifting the trophy in SA, where they still claim they could have won it in 1996 but I dont see them stopping Burkina Faso which have fighting spirit. I put my "balls"on the block for the UPPER VOLTA to lift the cup on Sunday

• Hope CAF appoint great ref who will not spoil the game.

Views: 1565

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Truth rasta boy. The Burkinabe were just too scared. Naija could have scored 2 more goals.

oh yes i believed that...burkina didnt quite play the way they have been playin, somehow they resorted to holdin the ball than using their front man as it has been the case....naija was good, they played same way they played mali.... i still believe had they not changed their play it cud have been a dfrent story,,,nerves got the best out of them...yrrr these boys were too nervous

I knew Nigeria will win...congrats to them

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service