Team KICK OFF

The 2013 AFCON journey is coming to an end on Sunday & there is no better way of ending the tournament with 2 on-form teams in the final....Nigeria & Burkina Faso. Again its great to see an African in Kheshi in the final...I can't wait for Sunday.

Nigeria did well with unknown players & black African coach to reach the final & it will be good to see them lifting the trophy in SA, where they still claim they could have won it in 1996 but I dont see them stopping Burkina Faso which have fighting spirit. I put my "balls"on the block for the UPPER VOLTA to lift the cup on Sunday

• Hope CAF appoint great ref who will not spoil the game.

Views: 1565

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nigeria was liucku not to lose to Burkina Faso in the group stages, this time round they will not be that lucky. Burkina Faso will miss Alain Traore like they did against Ghana, this Bance fellow is wasteful but they will lift the trophy though

yeah bance is wastefull...hopeful he will get it ritw this time

Not bad, not bad at all. For the first time I see a well constucted topic, well presented and factual. Well done man.

At least there r people with balanced brain levels, or should I say a person? Never the less, these fans who commented on this piece desgraced themselves. To have to read what comes out of their weak minds in disturbing to say the least. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Being that as it may if asked properly I could help u.

Who is the real captain of Nigeria? Yobo or their keeper?

yobo....keeper is vice captain

None playing captain like Kanu used to be....

Good luck to Bance and troops I wish they clinch the AFCON as I would love to see Bance representing Africa at the CONFED cup

Just to rub it in our face i see Keshi,Amokachi,Okocha and Sunday lifting this one take anything away from BF but Super Eagles have more reasons to win it and want it more than BF.

I see Nigeria taking this one...they have been more impressive and Keshi won'tloose this one...

All the best of luck to Bance and his troops

Hehehe, must be heavy hearts in here today. Did you guys realistically see Burkina Faso beating Nigeria? *smh*

Hehehehe 

RSS

Advertising

© 2014   Created by Leo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service